English page appears / prints first, followed by translated language page.
** Pediatric content developed or reviewed by Nationwide Children's Hospital.
|Audio translation is available by clicking this icon next to the title.|
|Video translation version is available by clicking this icon next to the title.|
Translated Health Information
- About Your Pain
- Changes in Taste and Smell with Cancer Treatment
- Do's and Don'ts with Low Back Pain
- Dry Mouth with Cancer Treatment
- Epidural Pain Relief for Labor and Delivery
- Giving Naloxone Nasal Spray for Opioid Overdose
- Loss of Appetite with Cancer Treatment
- Mouth Care with Cancer Treatment
- Nausea and Vomiting with Cancer Treatment
- PCA (Patient Controlled Analgesia) Pump
- Sore Mouth or Throat with Cancer Treatment