French » Pediatrics »
English page appears / prints first, followed by translated language page.
** Pediatric content developed or reviewed by Nationwide Children's Hospital.
|Audio translation is available by clicking this icon next to the title.|
|Video translation version is available by clicking this icon next to the title.|
Translated Health Information
- Animal Bites and Scratches **
- Bullying Information for Parents
- Car Seat Safety
- Child Safety Checklist
- Head Lice **
- Middle Ear Infection in Children **
- MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) **
- Pneumonia in Children **
- Simple Appendectomy for a Child **
- Smoking and Your Baby
- Teething **
- Using a Medicine Spoon or Dropper
- Vaccines for Young Children
- When Should I Call My Baby's Doctor?