Vietnamese » Safety »
English page appears / prints first, followed by translated language page.
** Pediatric content developed or reviewed by Nationwide Children's Hospital.
|Audio translation is available by clicking this icon next to the title.|
|Video translation version is available by clicking this icon next to the title.|
Translated Health Information
- Car Seat Safety
- Child Safety Checklist
- Generic and Brand Name Medicines
- Hand Washing
- Handling Chemotherapy Safely
- Preventing Falls in the Hospital
- Safety Tips to Prevent Falls at Home
- Taking Medicines Safely
- Using a Medicine Spoon or Dropper